Sunday, January 20, 2013

Random Act Of Poetry


Random Act Of Poetry


Curt & Mineke Audet  -  June 8, 2007


“I want to make a poem that is funny,”

“But I’m not laughing a lot today honey.”

“You will be by the time we are done, maybe.

If you’ll work a little with me, baby.”

 

You are being absolutely crazy,

And I’m feeling totally lazy,

We can move off the couch if you’d like,

Maybe go for a swim, or ride a bike.

 

We could go to bed and we could play
Would you like to go? What do you say?
Why in bed? Why not on a grassy knoll?
Or on a boat; I’m on a roll!
 
Where in this town can we find a hill?
Rocking on a boat, making love would be a thrill.
Being with you would be what’s fun,

Where ever the place, you pick one.

 

This isn’t funny anymore; too serious

Lighten it up, make it hot and hilarious

We’re not very funny people are we?

Its not too hard to see.

 

 I want to go to bed

But its too early

But we have a movie to watch.

I wasn’t thinking “movie”.
 
Oh, groovy!
 
 
__________
 
 
I'm not really sure if this poem is done; or, even if it should be posted here.   Mineke and I were just having a little fun with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment