Monday, January 21, 2013

Vermont Trip For Christmas 2006

Vermont Trip For Christmas 2006
Mineke Audet  -  December 17, 2006
 
I am so excited, I just can't wait to go,
My sons will get to see Vermont in the snow.
They say they have, but I say "No",
Oh well, I guess I don't really know.
I know we have four days until we go,
And there is so much to do you know.

We will clean, pack and clean some more,
Will we ever get to go out that door?
There's something I forgot; there must be more!

Just four days until we go.
I have so much to do you know.

Whatever I forget, Oh well!
Upon that I cannot dwell.

Oh, I can't wait to get out that door,
We will definitely get out that door!

I thank the Lord for the trip we get to go,
I want to ask Him for lots of snow.

1 comment:

  1. I like this, it's light-hearted, full of excitement and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete