Sunday, January 20, 2013

Take Me To Your Word


Take Me To Your Word


April 12, 2007


Father, I bow before you
With your word open to
A passage I’m reading through,
Seeking a little time with you

 I am grateful to you for your grace,
Which allows me to come to this place,
And this morning to seek your face,
To spend some time; to listen and pray.

 You know my heart, wicked and good
Thoughts that swirl around my head,
I repent of sin and all evil I should,
Please grant forgiveness to your child.

 Please remove all things that slow,
Our relationship that we desire to grow.
I want above all, my Christ to know.
And all the vain things in my life to go.

 Cleanse me, cleanse my mind,
Create in me a pure heart to find,
By Your Spirit direct me in your time,
I read Your Word, change my mind.

 I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment