Sunday, January 20, 2013

Snow Fun!

Snow Fun!

December 3, 2006

 
I just got back from sledding with my son,
Down the steep incline with bumps--a lot of fun!
The generals oversee their bundled little troops,
 As they slide down on yellow saucers and rubber hoops.
Be careful for the fencing!  Watch for the tree!
Kids all over the hill as far as I could see.
I took the dive myself, on the minature orange sled,
Swooped down the hill, tumbled out and thought I was dead.
 When I opened my eyes, I saw the moon and the stars,
 lights glaring nearby from the road filled with cars.
Back to the top, now my sons are almost down there,
 racing around other children with screams, without care!
Time to decide--Am I ready to make another go?
 Maybe this time on my belly with the superman flow!
The cold white flakes up my shirt, as the race is done,
 The only thing that threatens to make all this snow fun!
Till next snowfall!
The hills will call!
 Winter fun for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment